The Ute Mountain Ute Tribe lies within the southwest corner of the State of Colorado. The Tribe has 575,000 contiguous acres, which span into the States of New Mexico and Utah. The Tribe has 2,134 enrolled members who reside both on and off the reservation. The Tribal administration is located in the community of Towaoc, Colorado and the White Mesa community is located in Blanding, Utah. The Tribe has a seven-member council including the Chairman.
Ute Mountain Ute Tribal Council
- Chairman: Manuel Heart
- Vice-Chairman: Archie House Jr.
- Treasurer: Alston Turtle
- Council member: Selwyn Whiteskunk
- Councilmember: Darwin Whiteman Jr
- Councilmember: Lyndreth Wall
- Councilmember: Malcolm Lehi
Tribal Chairman and Tribal Council
124 W. Mike Wash Road Tribal Complex
P.O. Drawer JJ
Towaoc, CO 81334